The sunny season brings a sea of events and activities. Most people have something to look forward to in the coming months, whether it’s an annual trip, a special occasion, or simply spending more time with their loved ones. Lots of memories will be made and special moments will be captured.
Are you ready to flash your smile this summer? If not, don’t worry—porcelain veneers can correct your cosmetic flaws, so you don’t have to shy away from the camera. Read along to find out how veneers can give you a smile that will shine through all your photos.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin dental restorations crafted from high-quality porcelain. They’re color-matched to your enamel and custom-made to fit your unique smile perfectly. Veneers are bonded directly to the front surfaces of the teeth, transforming your grin by disguising cosmetic flaws. In just a few short appointments, you can enjoy a picture-perfect, natural-looking smile!
Who Is a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
If you have dental imperfections that affect the appearance of your smile, you may be a good candidate for porcelain veneers. However, your oral health must be in good shape, your teeth need to be strong, and they must have sufficient enamel. People with severe oral health conditions may require other methods to address their concerns instead of veneers.
How Porcelain Veneers Can Improve Your Smile
One of the advantages of veneers is their versatility—they can address a host of dental problems, such as:
- Minor chips and cracks. Veneers can improve your smile by concealing minor signs of damage.
- Stained or discolored teeth. Whitening treatments may not work if your teeth are severely stained or discolored. In cases like this, veneers can mask tooth discoloration, giving you the appearance of a clean, pristine grin.
- Spacing issues. Don’t want to undergo months of orthodontic treatment? With veneers, you don’t have to! They correct gaps in your smile in just a couple of appointments.
- Crooked teeth. Since veneers are affixed to the front of your teeth, they can give you the appearance of a straighter smile without shifting your teeth.
- Misshapen teeth. No two smiles are the same. Some people have teeth that may just naturally vary in size. If your smile is asymmetrical, veneers can give you a perfectly uniform smile in just a few dental visits.
If you want a complete smile makeover, porcelain veneers are the way to go. It’s a quick and effective cosmetic procedure that can help you beam with confidence all season long. Before you know it, you’ll be showing off your pearly whites in all the summer selfies and family photos!
About the Practice
Our team at Bartusiak Dental Care is dedicated to helping patients achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful teeth. We offer top-tier services using the latest equipment, techniques, and advances in dentistry. Are you looking to transform your summer smile? With porcelain veneers, you can achieve a beautiful, new grin to help you make the most out of your days off. For more information on this treatment, visit our website or call (724) 225-3680.