Children’s Dentistry - Washington, PA
We Love Helping Little Smiles Shine
At Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington, we’re always happy to welcome in the whole family, including its youngest members. Building good oral healthcare habits starts from a very early age, after all. By forming a positive relationship with your son or daughter and helping them feel at ease during every checkup, our experienced dentists and friendly team members hope to positively influence their smile well into adulthood. To schedule a first appointment for yourself or a loved one, don’t hesitate to contact us for children's dentistry in Washington, PA.
Why Choose Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington for Children’s Dentistry?
- Our Entire Staff Will Treat Your Children Like Their Own
- Friendly, Experienced Dentists & Team
- Early Morning & Evening Hours Available
How Can I Help My Child Have A Good Dental Appointment?
Here are some good tips:
- Be positive – Children are very good at picking up on anxiety and negative emotions. Make sure that you’re using happy, positive language when discussing going to the dentist’s office.
- Bring along a favorite toy/blanket/etc – Nervous children can often really benefit from having something comforting to hold onto while sitting in the treatment chair.
- Bring a second adult – Sometimes, having an extra set of hands and an added familiar presence can work wonders in calming fussy children. Plus, you’ll be able to have a one-on-one conversation with our team regarding advice, instructions, and more.
- Bring them for a visit – If you’d like your son or daughter to get a sneak preview of Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington before visiting for an actual appointment, let our team know! We’d love to show the whole family around and help everyone become accustomed to the sights and the sounds of the dental office without the pressure of an actual checkup looming overhead.