Emergency Dentist — Washington, PA
Dental Emergency? We’ll See You Today
Dental emergencies can and do happen. They can range from a lost filling, broken or cracked tooth, or a tooth that has been knocked out. Don’t panic – call Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington if you find yourself in an emergency situation! We offer same-day appointments for dental emergencies and a wide range of treatments in-house. Our dental office is ready to help when you need us most with emergency dentistry in Washington, PA.
Why Choose Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington for Emergency Dental Care?
- Over Two Decades of Proven Clinical Experience
- Same-Day Appointments for Emergency Patients
- $29 Emergency Visit with Limited Exam & X-Rays
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Step 1: Call Us Right Away. No matter what type of dental emergency you encounter, give us a call as soon as you can. We’ll schedule you a same-day emergency appointment and provide first-aid instructions over the phone.
- Step 2: Get an Emergency Exam with Dr. Bartusiak. When you arrive, your Washington emergency dentist Dr. Bartusiak will see you right away. He’ll work quickly to learn more about your emergency and relieve any severe pain.
- Step 3: Review the Findings and Make a Plan. After your evaluation, Dr. Bartusiak will fully explain all your treatment options, including their estimated length and cost. Together, you’ll make a treatment plan to get your oral health back on track in a way that’s best for you.
- Step 4: Get the Fast, Professional Care You Need: Our talented and experienced team will get to work right away once you agree to a treatment plan. Whether you need a filling, root canal, dental crown, or something else entirely, we’ll always be focused on your comfort and health.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies tend to fall into two separate categories. There are those that are brought about by a sudden injury or accident, such as a broken or knocked-out tooth. Then, there are those that develop gradually because of poor oral hygiene or bad chewing habits, like toothaches or sensitive teeth. No matter what your situation is, if you are in pain, we are ready to jump into action. We offer a wide range of services in-house that can repair your smile, alleviate your pain, and protect your teeth. If you experience any of the following common dental emergencies or other worrisome symptoms, don’t hesitate to give us a call right away!
Unparalleled Experience & Qualifications
With decades of experience, the latest in state-of-the-art diagnostic technology, and thousands of hours of continuing education under his belt, Dr. Bartusiak is a clear choice for outstanding emergency care in the Washington, PA community. We also make time for these urgent situations FAST – if you call us in the morning with severe discomfort and/or an injury, we’ll most likely ask you to go ahead and come in. While we may not be able to comprehensively solve the damage right away, our team can definitely relieve your pain and help you feel more comfortable with minimal waiting.