Dentures & Partials – Washington, PA
Custom-Made Solutions for Complete Smiles
Whether you’re missing some of your teeth, most of them, or your entire smile, we can personalize dentures and partials to give you amazing results. We offer various options to treat a wide range of smiles. Dr. Barry Bartusiak takes pride in his ability to create natural looking smiles that boost confidence and quality of life for his patients. Keep reading to learn about the different types of dentures in Washington that we have to offer.
Why Choose Bartusiak Dental Care for Dentures & Partials?
- High-Quality Materials
- Experienced Team of Dentists
- In-House Dental Implant Placement
Types of Dentures
In order to meet the needs of our patients, we offer 3 different types of dentures:
- Partial dentures: This option is great for patients who are missing multiple teeth—consecutively or nonconsecutively. Using custom-made prosthetics, we can fill in the gaps of your smile like missing pieces of a puzzle. Your artificial teeth will typically be held in place using clasps.
- Full dentures: For patients missing all or most of their teeth, full dentures can restore the entire visible portion of their smiles. We use a custom-made gum-colored based with artificial teeth attach to it. The denture is held in place with suction or even a little denture adhesive.
- Implant-retained dentures: Unlike any other option, implant-retained dentures restore your teeth from the roots up, allowing for unmatched biting power, stability, comfort, and confidence. Using an average of 4 dental implants, we can anchor your dentures to your jawbone, letting you eat, speak, and smile with ease.
Dental implants are small titanium posts that are surgically placed in the jawbone to act as artificial tooth roots. They provide ultimate stability, but they also stimulate your jawbone to prevent it from deteriorating after tooth loss. Needless to say, this is the most beneficial tooth replacement we have to offer.
The Process of Getting Dentures
The process of receiving your dentures will all depend on your smile and the type of restoration that you need. First, you’ll come into our office for a consultation, where Dr. Bartusiak will carefully examine your smile. He’ll check your oral health and the number of teeth you’re missing before making the right recommendation. If you have any preexisting health issues, he will treat those before starting treatment with dentures. After, you’ll be scheduled for implant surgery or an appointment to make impressions for your dentures. No matter what option, the end result is a full and beautiful smile.
Maintaining Your Dentures
You can enjoy your dentures for years to come with proper maintenance. Remember to soak your dentures in water or cleaning solution overnight to remove any tough plaque or bacteria. You can also brush your dentures with a soft-bristled toothbrush and room temperature water—hot water can permanently warp the composite resin.
Are you ready to get your full and beautiful smile back? Contact our office to get started on this life changing treatment.