Veneers – Washington, PA
Comprehensively Transform Your Smile
Are your teeth cracked, chipped, or stained? You don’t need to allow these imperfections to take away from the appearance of your smile. At Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington, Dr. Barry Bartusiak uses high-quality porcelain to custom-make restorations to complement each patient’s unique smile. If you’d like to explore the benefits of veneers from our Washington, PA cosmetic dentist in greater detail, don’t hesitate to contact us and schedule an initial consultation. Our experienced dental team is here to help to comprehensively transform your smile!
Why Choose Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington for Veneers?
- Customized Dental Ceramics for Lifelike Appearance
- Dentist a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Over Two Decades of Cosmetic Expertise
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are placed over the front-facing surfaces of the teeth to cover up aesthetic imperfections. The durable, natural-looking porcelain that’s used can effectively conceal a single damaged tooth or a mouthful of aesthetic flaws, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth or teeth that appear too small/too large
- Noticeable spaces between teeth
- Damaged/worn/chipped teeth
- Stained/discolored teeth
The Process of Getting Veneers
In most cases, the design and creation of a brand-new veneer will require at least two appointments here in Washington, PA. First, the natural teeth will be lightly buffed and shaped to accommodate the veneer’s eventual placement. We’ll also capture a detailed impression of the tooth or teeth and decide on the ideal enamel shade for the new restoration. All of this important information is forwarded to a trusted dental laboratory; in the meantime, we will place a temporary veneer so that patients can get used to the look and feel for the next couple of weeks.
When you arrive for your second visit, the teeth will be cleansed before the new, permanent veneer is securely bonded into place. Our dentists will take the time to make any final adjustments and tweaks so that you’re fully satisfied with the finished result! We will also provide detailed care instructions regarding how to properly brush and floss your new smile addition.
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers have become very popular throughout the years thanks to their numerous benefits. Here are just some of the most prominent ones you can experience:
- Natural Appearance: The porcelain used to make veneers appears just like natural tooth enamel does.
- Quick Process: Veneers can be placed in as little as two visits.
- Permanent Whitening: Since veneers are more resistant to staining than natural tooth enamel, you don’t need to worry about discoloration from pigmented foods or beverages.
- Long-Lasting: When cared for properly, veneers can last upwards of 15 years before needing to be replaced.